Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
You can’t go wrong with the classics! This chocolate milkshake recipe will have you immersed in an 1950’s American Style dinner vibes, best made with super cold milk!
- 1tbsp or 15g of Simply Chocolate Milkshake Powder
- 200ml of milk
- First place the milkshake powder into the glass and pour in the milk.
- Using a handheld milk frother or milkshake spindle, whisk until ingredients have combined.
- Top with whipped cream and Simply Chocolate Curls if desired or why not try Simply Luxury Chocolate topping sauce.
- Blend all ingredients together with one scoop of chocolate ice cream for a thicker, creamier milkshake!