Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Pudsey Bear Milkshake
Put the fun into fundraising with this Pudsey Bear Milkshake recipe. It’s the perfect drink to help raise money for this year’s Children in Need.
For a drink that really fits the occasion, look no further than our Pudsey-inspired banana milkshake with multi-coloured toppings. Perfect for children and adults alike, this tasty treat is a great fit for a fantastic cause.
Why not donate some of the money raised from your milkshake sales to Children in Need to help change the lives of vulnerable children. The live event may be just one night, but you can keep donating through the rest of the month or even year round!
- Place the Milkshake Powder into the glass and pour in the milk.
- Using a handheld milk frother or milkshake spindle, whisk until ingredients have combined.
- Top with whipped cream and Simply Nonpareil (Hundreds and Thousands).
Download Recipe Card
- Blend the Milkshake Powder and milk with a scoop of banana ice cream for a thicker, creamier milkshake!
- Top with whipped cream and Simply Nonpareil (Hundreds and Thousands)