Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Black Forest Hot Chocolate
Inspired by the well-known luxurious gateau, our Black Forest Hot Chocolate recipe is perfect throughout the winter months. Enjoy these festive flavours as your seasonal treat.
The flavour combination of ripe cherries and silky smooth chocolate is a classic, so give this recipe a go. It’s easy to follow, quick to make and an absolute flavour sensation. It’s also really easy to make dairy free with your favourite plant-based milk alternative, as our drinking chocolate powder is totally vegan!
This recipe works so well when you keep it simple, but don’t be scared to indulge even more. Fresh cherries make a great additional topping, especially if you like to photograph your creations. If you want to make this an adults-only treat, try a shot of dark rum!
- 2 pumps (15ml) Simply Black Forest Syrup or Simply Sugar Free Black Forest Syrup
- 2 scoops (34g) Simply Drinking Chocolate Powder
- Steamed milk
- Whipped cream
- Simply Cherry Topping Sauce or Simply Luxury Milk Chocolate Topping Sauce
- Simply Milk Chocolate Curls
DOWNLOAD RECIPE CARD
- Combine your drinking chocolate powder with black forest syrup.
- Add a small amount of steamed milk and stir into a paste.
- Top with the rest of the milk.
- Decorate with whipped cream, your choice of sauce and chocolate curls.