Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Elderflower Gin and Tonic
Light, floral and refreshing, this Elderflower Gin and Tonic is a must-have treat in the warmer months.
The subtle flavour of fragrant elderflower blends so well with sharp, bitter tonic water. This wonderful refreshment will help you battle the heat in style, especially when you get creative with garnishes.
Fresh lemon wheels, cucumber ribbons or strawberry slices make this drink look as beautiful as it tastes.
- 50ml of a gin of your choice
- 25ml lemon juice
- 25ml Simply Elderflower Syrup
Download Recipe Card
- Shake the gin, lemon juice and syrup (don’t shake the tonic!)
- Pour mixture into a gin glass filled with ice and top with tonic
- Then garnish with a fresh lemon wheel and straw