Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Wild Strawberry Prosecco
Ring in the new year in style with our Wild Strawberry Prosecco recipe. It’s fabulously fruity, with plenty of fizz and fun – what more could you ask for during the festive season!
Our wild strawberry syrup adds a delicious tartness and berry flavour to your favourite bottle of prosecco. Plus it gives a beautiful red colour to any drink. This is definitely a beverage for Santa and Mrs Claus to enjoy all Christmas long!
With this easy twist on a holiday favourite, you’ll have all your guests cheersing in no time! A simple strawberry slice on the edge of the glass will add an extra touch of class and a tasty alcohol-soaked snack. Or you can keep this drink simple for serving at Christmas markets.
- 125ml prosecco
- 2 pumps (15ml) Simply Wild Strawberry Syrup
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
Download Recipe Card
- Pour the prosecco into a champagne flute.
- Slowly add the wild strawberry syrup to create a layered effect.
- Stir if desired and garnish with fresh strawberries (optional).