Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Chestnut Praline Hot Chocolate
Cosy up with our newest Chestnut Praline Hot Chocolate recipe. This is a super easy way to infuse the classic Winter drink with the newest coffee shop favourite.
For the newly initiated, this delicious flavour is the combination of caramelised chestnut and light spices. Pairing this nutty caramel syrup with chocolate is an amazing step up from hazelnut praline. Plus our chestnut praline syrup is nut free, so everyone can enjoy it!
While we’ve kept this recipe simple, you can easily let out your inner chef with extra toppings. Freshly grated nutmeg and a sprinkling of cinnamon bring out the spices in our syrup. You can also add a splash of Irish cream liqueur for an adults-only twist.
- 2 pumps (15ml) Simply Chestnut Praline Syrup
- 2 scoops (34g) Simply Hot Chocolate Powder
- Steamed milk
- Whipped cream
Download Recipe Card
- Combine your hot chocolate powder with chestnut praline syrup.
- Add a small amount of steamed milk and stir into a paste.
- Top with the rest of the milk.
- Decorate with whipped cream.