Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Create a tropical summer favourite with this Coconut Frappe Recipe.
No blender? No problem. This recipe uses our Vanilla Frappe Powder, but you can also make the same drink using our Liquid Vanilla Frappe which doesn’t need a blender.
12oz 16oz 20oz 120ml 140ml 160ml
- Simply Coconut Syrup or Simply Sugar Free Syrup
12oz 16oz 20oz 2 pumps (15ml) 2 pumps (15ml) 3 pumps (22.5ml)
- Simply Vanilla Frappe Powder
12oz 16oz 20oz 2 scoops (50g) 2 scoops (50g) 3 scoops (75g)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Simply Chocolate Curls
- Add Milk, Vanilla Frappe Powder and Coconut Syrup to a blender
- Add a cup full of ice to blender
- Blend for 30 seconds
- Pour blender contents into cup
- Top with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Curls
You can also dust the rim of the glass with cocoa powder for an extra touch!
DOWNLOAD Powder frappe RECIPE CARD
DOWNLOAD liquid frappe RECIPE CARD