Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Cookies and Cream Milkshake
Make your inner child happy with our Cookies and Cream Milkshake recipe. Thick, creamy and completely decadent, this is a great way to treat yourself with just three ingredients!
This recipe could not be easier to follow, and it lends itself to being customised. Add a big dollop of squirty whipped cream, drizzle on some chocolate sauce or go full 70s diner with a cherry on top! Plus you can add any of our syrups to bring even more flavour and create your perfect milkshake.
Inspired by Oreos, this delicious milkshake recipe is a great nostalgic menu item for all year round. You may be thinking a cold milkshake is just for summer, but it’s also a fabulous option during the colder months for something a little different.
- 1 tbsp (15g) Simply Vanilla Milkshake Powder
- 1 tbsp (15g) Simply Chocolate Cookie Crumb
- 200ml milk
- Add the vanilla milkshake powder, chocolate cookie crumb and milk to a blender.
- Optionally, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the blender for a thicker, creamier shake.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour the blender contents into a cup and decorate with more chocolate cookie crumb.