Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Fluffy American Style Pancakes
Indulge the right way with our Fluffy American Style Pancakes recipe. Super quick to make with no frills or fancy ingredients, this is the best way to treat yourself with something sweet.
Whether you’re looking for a beautiful brunch or delectable dessert, this fluffy pancakes recipe is perfect for you. Plus it’s egg free, dairy free and 100% vegan so even your friends with allergies will love this. You can even use gluten-free flour and it will still be delicious!
Here at Simply, we love sweet things so the combination of classic French vanilla and smooth caramel sauce seemed obvious. For the tropical fruit lovers, try topping these pancakes with our mango sauce and desiccated coconut.
Download Recipe Card
- Mix the flour and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Whisk the plant-based milk and french vanilla syrup together in a separate bowl, then pour into the dry mixture and whisk together.
- Heat your oil or vegan butter in a pan over medium heat and add a heaped spoonful of batter for each pancake, cooking 3-4 pancakes at a time.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve in a stack and top with blueberries, bananas, whipped cream and caramel sauce.