Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
This recipe for a Frankenstein’s Frappe is the best way to celebrate Halloween – it becomes more of an event every year, so your drinks should be doing the same!
Ghoulish green from our pistachio syrup with fake blood dripping down the glass (okay it’s raspberry sauce, but who needs to know!), this frappe will petrify any monster.
Spooky toppings are always welcome to bring Frankenstein’s monster to life! Green marshmallows, candy eyes, sour fangs – there’s so many options.
12oz 16oz 20oz 120ml 140ml 160ml
- Simply Pistachio Syrup
12oz 16oz 20oz 2 pumps (15ml) 2 pumps (15ml) 3 pumps (22.5ml)
- Simply White Chocolate Frappe Powder
12oz 16oz 20oz 2 scoops (50g) 2 scoops (50g) 3 scoops (75g)
- Simply Raspberry Topping Sauce
- Spooky Toppings
Download Recipe Card
- Add the milk, White Chocolate Frappe Powder, and your Pistachio Syrup into a blender.
- Add a cup of ice and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour the blender contents into your chosen glass and top with whipped cream.
- Decorate with Raspberry Topping Sauce and your chosen spooky toppings.