Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Maple Spice Frappe
Try a cold twist on winter flavours with our Maple Spice Frappe recipe. Think of maple spice as pumpkin spice’s cooler cousin, perfect for something familiar but a little bit different.
This recipe blends sweet maple syrup, delicate spices and creamy vanilla frappe. It’s a flavour combination that will have your tastebuds dancing, plus it’s a super simple recipe to follow that requires almost no effort!
A cold beverage isn’t for everyone in the winter, but those of you who like to embrace the colder weather will love this recipe. Plus you can always add some classic spices on top like freshly grated nutmeg or ground clove for that warming sensation. Just don’t forget to be generous with maple syrup topping sauce!
Download Recipe Card
- Add the maple spice syrup, vanilla frappe powder and milk to a blender.
- Add a cup of ice and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Whilst blending, decorate your glass with maple syrup sauce.
- Pour the blender contents into a cup and top with whipped cream.
- Decorate with more maple syrup sauce.