Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Toffee Nut Frappe
Go totally nutty with our Toffee Nut Frappe recipe. This sweet flavour is quickly becoming an Autumn favourite for good reason, so be sure to add it to your menu.
A delicious combination of treacly toffee and roasted nuts, our toffee nut syrup is a great choice for an autumnal frappe. With the addition of toffee sauce and diced caramel pieces on top, this recipe is a sweet-tooths dream!
It’s so easy to switch up this recipe depending on your taste. If you love sweet things, use our toffee frappe powder instead. Or if you can’t go without your daily coffee fix, why not try our coffee frappe powder and a shot of espresso as well. One thing is certain – a generous drizzle of toffee sauce is non-negotiable!
Download Recipe Card
- Add the milk, vanilla frappe powder, and toffee nut syrup into a blender.
- Add a cup of ice and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Whilst blending, decorate your glass with toffee sauce.
- Pour the blender contents into the glass and top with whipped cream.
- Decorate with more sauce if desired and diced caramel pieces.