Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Orange Hot Chocolate
Relax in style this winter with our Orange Hot Chocolate recipe. This festive staple is easy to make and deliciously creamy, so be sure to try it out this Christmas.
The best flavour combination since mint choc chip has to be orange and chocolate. A certain Mr Terry has become a classic stocking filler, so we’ve made this beloved treat into an even greater hot chocolate recipe. Try out our super simple recipe and fall in love with this citrusy creamy combo all over again.
This recipe lends itself to extravagant toppings so get creative. Lashings of whipped cream, candied orange peel, a chocolate orange truffle – the choices are endless! Better yet, try using orange flavoured chocolate to scoop up the cream.
- 2 pumps (15ml) Simply Orange Syrup
- 2 scoops (34g) Simply Drinking Chocolate Powder
- Steamed milk
- Whipped cream
- Simply Milk Chocolate Curls
- Orange zest
Download Recipe Card
- Add the orange syrup and drinking chocolate powder to a cup.
- Add a small amount of steamed milk and stir into a paste.
- Top with the rest of the steamed milk.
- Decorate with whipped cream, chocolate curls and orange zest.