Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Mint Hot Chocolate
Embrace your festive spirit with our Mint Hot Chocolate recipe. We all love to find some After Eights in our stocking, but this recipe means you can enjoy it as a hot beverage!
Velvety smooth chocolate blends so well with slightly sweet, cooling mint. It’s the perfect flavour for Christmas and is a total crowd-pleaser. You can easily make this recipe vegan by using your favourite plant-based milk alternative, as our mint syrups and topping sauce are all dairy free and suitable for vegans!
For a reduced sugar option, our sugar free mint syrup is just as delicious. If you’re looking for a boozy twist, a shot of chocolate liqueur or crème de menthe makes a great addition. Add both if you wish, it’s Christmas after all!
- 2 pumps (15ml) Simply Mint Syrup or Simply Chocolate Mint Syrup
- 2 scoops (34g) Simply Hot Chocolate Powder
- Steamed milk
- Whipped cream
- Simply Mint Topping Sauce
- Simply Dark Chocolate Flakes
Download Recipe Card
- Add the mint syrup and hot chocolate powder to a cup.
- Add a small amount of steamed milk and stir into a paste.
- Top with the rest of the steamed milk.
- Decorate with whipped cream, mint topping sauce and dark chocolate flakes.