Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Coconut Raspberry Swirl Frappe
The harmonious flavours of raspberry and coconut make this scrumptious frappe the ideal iced drink!
12oz 16oz 20oz 120ml 140ml 160ml
- Simply Raspberry Syrup or Simply Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup
12oz 16oz 20oz 2 pumps (15ml) 2 pumps (15ml) 2 pumps (15ml)
- Simply Coconut Syrup or Simply Sugar Free Coconut Syrup
12oz 16oz 20oz 1 pump (7.5ml) 1 pump (7.5ml) 2 pumps (15ml)
- Simply Vanilla Frappe Powder
12oz 16oz 20oz 2 scoops (50g) 2 scoops (50g) 3 scoops (75g)
- Whipped cream
- Simply Raspberry Topping Sauce
- Simply Freeze Dried Raspberries
Download recipe Card
- Add the milk, Vanilla Frappe Powder, and both flavoured syrups into a blender.
- Add a cup full of ice to the blender and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Whilst blending, decorate you glass with raspberry topping sauce.
- Pour the blender contents into the glass and top with whipped cream. Decorate with more sauce if desired and freeze dried raspberries.