Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Salted Caramel Frappe
Satisfy your sweet and salty cravings in one with our Salted Caramel Frappe recipe. Perfectly balanced and completely moreish, this is an absolute must for an all year option.
Salted caramel has quickly become a coffee shop standard, with it being the preference of so many customers. That’s why we offer this flavour as a sugar syrup, sugar free, and organic too so everyone has an option! This frappe recipe utilises our toffee frappe powder to bring out the caramel flavour even more.
There are so many ways you can enhance the flavours in this recipe. If you love all things sweet, our diced caramel pieces are the one for you. If you prefer things on the saltier side, try some crushed pretzels as a topping!
12oz 16oz 20oz 120ml 140ml 160ml
- Simply Salted Caramel Syrup or Simply Sugar Free Salted Caramel Syrup
12oz 16oz 20oz 2 pumps (15ml) 2 pumps (15ml) 3 pumps (22.5ml)
- Simply Toffee Frappe Powder
12oz 16oz 20oz 2 scoops (50g) 2 scoops (50g) 3 scoops (75g)
DOWNLOAD RECIPE CARD
- Add milk, toffee frappe powder and salted caramel syrup to a blender.
- Add a cup of ice to the blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Whilst blending, decorate the cup with salted caramel sauce.
- Pour blender contents into the cup.
- Top with whipped cream, more sauce and diced caramel pieces.