Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Sour Cherry & Plum Winter Warmer
Grab your scarves and enjoy the cold weather with our Sour Cherry & Plum Winter Warmer recipe. This easy to make, quick to serve drink will have you satisfied all winter long.
With just two ingredients, this drink can be prepared in seconds. Make up a large batch in an urn at the start of the day and keep it going all day to serve a crowd. Just make sure to garnish each serving with some fresh fruit and warming winter spices to make it even better.
This recipe is perfect for using at a Christmas market or Bonfire Night events as it’s suitable for the whole family. You can even offer an additional shot of spiced rum for the adults, making this a truly warming beverage!
- 4 pumps (30ml) Simply Sour Cherry & Plum Winter Warmer
- 270ml hot water
- Orange slices (optional)
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
Download Recipe Card
- Add the sour cherry and plum winter warmer to a cup or glass.
- Top with hot water and stir.
- Garnish with orange slices and cinnamon sticks (optional).