Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Speculoos Hot Chocolate
Add a little spice to your hot chocolate with this Speculoos Hot Chocolate recipe. It’s rich, indulgent and super tasty so this is a recipe you’ll definitely be coming back to. This is a fantastic way to transition from pumpkin spice season to winter with spiced flavours.
If you go loco for Lotus Biscoff then you’ll love this recipe. This caramelised biscuit flavour pairs so well with smooth chocolate and makes a delicious treat for the winter season.
The great thing about this recipe is that there’s no limit on toppings. Use our speculoos topping sauce to your heart’s content and then add some more! Add some biscuits on the side for dunking and you’ve got a truly wonderful beverage.
- 2 pumps (15ml) Simply Speculoos Syrup
- 2 scoops (34g) Simply Hot Chocolate Powder
- Steamed milk
- Whipped cream
- Simply Speculoos Topping Sauce
- Simply Biscuit Crumb
Download Recipe Card
- Add the speculoos syrup and hot chocolate powder to a cup.
- Add a small amount of steamed milk and stir into a paste.
- Top with the rest of the steamed milk.
- Decorate with whipped cream, speculoos sauce and biscuit crumb.