Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
This Speculoos Frappe recipe is packed with delicious ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg notes. The addition of biscuit crumb on top adds a bit of crunch and texture to such a delicious drink.
More commonly known by the brand name Biscoff, this Dutch spiced biscuit flavour has become internationally beloved for a reason. Super tasty and perfectly spiced, you’ll love the taste of this speculoos frappe.
What may have started as a quick trend is here to stay, so grab your speculoos sauce and get blending! Feel free to mix up this drink by combining your favourite flavours. Our white chocolate frappe powder makes a delicious addition, or try adding biscuit crumb into the blender for some extra texture.
12oz 16oz 20oz 120ml 140ml 160ml
- Simply Speculoos Syrup
12oz 16oz 20oz 2 pumps (15ml) 2 pumps (15ml) 3 pumps (22.5ml)
- Simply Vanilla Frappe Powder
12oz 16oz 20oz 2 scoops (50g) 2 scoops (50g) 3 scoops (75g)
- Simply Speculoos Sauce
- Simply Diced Caramel Pieces
- Simply Biscuit Crumb
- Whipped cream
DOWNLOAD RECIPE CARD
- Add the milk, speculoos syrup and vanilla frappe powder to a blender.
- Add a cup of ice to the blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Whilst blending, decorate the cup with speculoos sauce.
- Pour blender mixture into the cup.
- Top with whipped cream, more sauce and biscuit crumb.