Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Strawberry Overnight Oats
Start your day off right with our Strawberry Overnight Oats recipe. It’s easy to make and super delicious, so you’ll see quickly why it’s such a popular choice for breakfast!
Forget everything you already know about porridge, these overnight oats are something special. Leaving your oats to rest overnight creates a fabulous gooey texture and helps to absorb our syrups even more. Plus it takes practically no time at all, so it’s a win-win!
We love our sugar free strawberry syrup for a lower calorie option, but the possibilities are endless! With so many syrup flavours to choose from and extra sauces for a decadent drizzle on top, this is the easiest choose your own adventure. For even more texture and layers, try out our range of toppings too!
- 50g rolled oats
- 2 pumps (15ml) Simply Strawberry Syrup or Simply Sugar Free Strawberry Syrup
- 160ml milk
- Simply Vegan Chocolate Flavoured Topping Sauce
- Fresh strawberries
Download Recipe Card
- Add your oats, strawberry syrup, strawberries and milk to a jar or bowl.
- Mix together and leave in the fridge for at least an hour, up to overnight.
- Top with vegan chocolate sauce and more fresh strawberries.