Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Winter Spice Hot Chocolate
Warm up the right way this winter with our Winter Spice Hot Chocolate recipe. If you love a pumpkin spice latte during the autumn months, then this will quickly become your favourite winter beverage.
Our winter spice syrup is the best way to transition out of pumpkin spice season. It’s packed with the flavour of warm spices, and it tastes like a Christmas pudding! Adding this spiced syrup into a rich hot chocolate is a truly tasty treat, perfect for winter.
We love to keep the decorating of this drink simple, but that doesn’t mean you have to! Swap the cinnamon for our chocolate duster to add an extra chocolatey taste, or go all out with toppings. You can even try adding a splash of brandy for an adults-only drinkable Christmas pudding.
- 2 pumps (15ml) Simply Winter Spice Syrup
- 2 scoops (34g) Simply Hot Chocolate Powder
- Steamed milk
- Whipped cream
Download Recipe Card
- Add the winter spice syrup and hot chocolate powder to a cup.
- Add a small amount of steamed milk and stir into a paste.
- Top with the rest of the steamed milk.
- Decorate with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon.