Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Black Forest Espresso Martini
A twist on the cocktail bar favourite, our Black Forest Espresso Martini recipe will get your taste-buds dancing. This recipe is simple, speedy and scrumptious, making it the perfect festive beverage.
Sweet chocolate, rich cherries and deep coffee, could you ask for anything better? We think not, because this cocktail is the perfect end to any meal. Experiment with different coffee beans to make this martini fruitier or more bitter, it’s up to you.
Best served in a chilled martini glass, this recipe is super easy to follow and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. Get fancy with any extra garnishes you like, such as vodka-soaked cherries or a drizzle of chocolate sauce!
- 2 shots (50ml) vodka
- 2 shots (50ml) coffee liqueur
- 3 pumps (22.5ml) Simply Black Forest Syrup or Simply Sugar Free Black Forest Syrup
- Espresso shot
- Coffee beans
Download Recipe Card
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the vodka, coffee liqueur, black forest syrup and espresso shot.
- Shake vigorously over your shoulder to create foam and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with three whole coffee beans.