Please tick one or more of the options below to filter your search.
Caramel White Russian
If you’re looking for a delicious cocktail to add to your festive menu, our Caramel White Russian recipe is here for you. It’s sweet, creamy and super smooth, so it will fit on every menu for all seasonal occasions.
This blend of caramel, coffee and Irish cream makes for a tipple designed for those of us that prefer things on the sweeter side. Don’t worry if you prefer things more tart, there’s plenty of vodka in this recipe to cut through the richness.
Personalisation to your tastes is easy with this recipe. Swap the vodka for whiskey if that’s your preference, or add some saltiness into the mix with our salted caramel syrup and topping sauce. This is a great choice for holiday dinners with friends, a limited edition festive menu or evenings at Christmas markets.
- 2 shots (50ml) vodka
- 80ml Irish cream liqueur
- 2 espresso shots
- 2 pumps (15ml) Simply Caramel Syrup or Simply Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- Simply Caramel Topping Sauce
Download Recipe Card
- Decorate a cold glass with caramel sauce dripping down the inside and around the rim.
- Add all ingredients other than the caramel sauce to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for a minute and strain into the decorated glass.